Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Is Jessica Alba’s Daughter Honor the New Suri Cruise?

Jessica Alba has a great sense of style and it’s clear that she’s passing it on to her 2-year-old daughter, Honor. The 29-year-old was spotted out in Los Angeles carrying her toddler, who was perfectly co-ordinated in a red print dress and matching sandals.

Jessica admits that Honor is her mini-me, saying, “She looks like a girl version of me. She has my nose, my eyebrows and my forehead, dimples. She has my mouth when I was a baby and my ears.” But there’s someone else we think Honor looks like. With her love of girlie dresses and matching accessories, she’s like suri cruise! And just like Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes‘ 4-year-old daughter, Honor is always perfectly put together (complete with hair accessories), and she loves wearing dresses and skirts rather than the tomboy ensembles favored by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s daughter shiloh.

No comments:

Post a Comment